We were all late getting to bed tonight, but Bryson Jr. was the latest....finally getting a bath in while Maddie and Jacob went to bed. When he was out of the tub, I walked him downstairs to put a few things away & went into Maddie's room. I let out a little giggle at how she sleeps with the blanket still wrapped around her head - she used to wrap her favorite blanket around her head when she was a baby/toddler. Bryson came in to see what I was laughing at, and started to laugh as well - which I then hurried to shoo him out. Next, I went into the boys' room & put some things away and then checked on Jacob. I took out some chapstick to put on Jacob's sun chapped lips, and in his sleep he pursed his lips while I was trying to put the chapstick on and that made Bryson crack up, which then I started to laugh and he laughed more and I did as well. As he was trying to suppress his laugh, he walked backwards and stumbled on a tote that is out in their room and fell right in - kerplop landing right in. Then we both started to really laugh, while I kept trying to tell him and remind myself to keep quiet!
It was fun to have a little buddy for the late, late check-in on the kiddos. I don't want to make this a nightly occurrance, but it was fun to share a laugh with Bryson - his laughs are seriously the best and so contagious!
No comments:
Post a Comment